top nav

Where to buy DCA

You can buy DCA (Sodium Dichloroacetate) from us online, over the phone and with confidence.  We offer a variety of shipping options to ALL countries and fully support our products.

Not All DCA Sellers Are Equal

Our DCA is more than 99% pure DCA, manufactured using a sophisticated synthesis process in an oxygen depleted environment.  Every bottle of of our DCA powder contains an oxygen buster (desiccant packet) that absorbs oxygen in the bottle, ensuring the potency is maintained at an extremely high level.  Other sellers of DCA powder do not offer oxygen absorbing desiccant packets.  Our DCA capsules are also manufactured in the same specialized labs and under specific conditions to ensure you get the best possible product available.  Read more about our Quality Control.

How do you know you can trust the DCA Cancer website?

  1. We have a phone number you can call.  Beware any website selling a product that doesn’t have a phone number that you can physically call and speak to someone.
  2. We support our product.  There are websites out there selling DCA that won’t give you dosage information or speak to you on the phone.  Why?  Over 95%  of our phone calls are answered on their first try, the other 5% get a call back as soon as we get off the phone with other callers.  We respond to every call and every email.
  3. We care.

If you have any questions, please check out our FAQ section.  If you don’t find your answer there please Contact Us and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.

We have updated our website and have a new DCA Cancer Store.  If you’re looking where to buy DCA, please go to click on this link to our DCA Store.