We previously posted a great video discussing what cancer is.. here is another amazing video that takes a look at cancer. If you missed the first video, check it out here: http://dcacancer.org/what-is-cancer-2/
- 1 in 2 males, 1 in 3 females will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime
- The cancer that occurs in one person is very different than the cancer that occurs in someone else (even if it’s the same type)
- There are many types of cancer, and each type of cancer can have multiple sub-types, each responding differently to various treatments. This is why some treatments will reduce a tumor 70% but not affect the last 30%
- There are three primary cancer treatments doctors will recommend; surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, each with varying side-effects
- Most importantly.. there are a number of new and effective treatments available now that weren’t available a decade ago
While this video does not discuss DCA (Sodium Dichloroacetate), it should be pointed out that with the correct dosage amount of DCA can be very effective in treatment cancer with no side-effects. What sets DCA apart from other forms of treatments is that DCA only affects cancer cells, it will not affect a healthy cell. DCA was almost unheard of 5 years ago but with the help of some media and the acceptance of DCA by many top oncologists and cancer treatment clinics, thousands of people (and pets) around the world are using this product. Please visit our store to see what we have available for you.