The following information contains tips to keep in mind when using DCA as a cancer treatment alternative:
- Keep the special desiccant package in bottle after opening. This desiccant package absorbs oxygen. Oxygen is known to decrease the potency of DCA and therefore decrease the effectiveness of your DCA cancer treatment.
- Store bottle in freezer. DCA maintains its potency longer in a cooler environment.
- Split daily dose into two servings.
- Take in room temperature water – NOT hot water.
- Supplement with Vitamin B1 (Thiamine).
- DCA can be taken alone or with other treatments. Dosage is depends on the weight of the person taking the DCA.
- Dosage is condition-dependent.
- Maintenance Dosing is 10-13 mg/kg body weight generally.
- Clinical Trials Dosing is usually 25mg/kg body weight.
- 1/4 of a level teaspoon is approximately 1 gram of DCA. Note that this is a rough ‘volume’ measure. DCA should be measured by weight and not volume.
- Can be taken on empty stomach or with meals (as desired).
- Make body ALKALINE (versus acidic) – avoid sugar – cancer cells feed on sugar (remember all white rice, white bread, white pasta, crackers, etc. convert to sugar).
- Dosage is by weight not volume.
Possibly the most important tip:
Once you have received your first order of DCA, place your next order – you do not want to interrupt your treatment by running out of DCA.
We also provide a PDF file with these healing tips and more! Please check it out here.